As the crises continue, I’m running out of things to write:
- The Tsar is still killing people
- The Climate Emergency is still killing people
- The SARS-CoV-2 virus is still killing people
These three disasters are connected, and we can tie them to using fossil fuels and over-consumption.
Unfortunately, our governments are not doing much about these issues besides lip service. So, what can we as individuals do?
- Send money to Ukraine
- Switch to bicycles and public transport
- Wear a mask and get vaccinated
And join the rallies worldwide, trying to pressure our governments to look up and act!
(Bicycle rally, Cologne, 6/19/22)