The situation is getting better but is still dire. We will most likely see an extension of the current lockdown while our government ramps up the vaccination efforts.
But how will our life change afterward? Let’s have a look:
- I do not meet friends and family in person.
- I haven’t been in an office in months.
- I haven’t met a colleague in person in months.
- I hardly ever go shopping anymore.
- I haven’t been to a restaurant in months.
- I haven’t been to a cinema or concert for almost a year.
- I haven’t traveled anywhere for almost a year.
What, if any, of these pre-Corona habits will I take back up?
I am quite happy with social activities being digital, and I hope some will stay that way even after Corona. And once you get used to digital concerts, there’s no way going back. Or is there?